Blog Archive

Montessori Monday

Wow - you guys seriously rock!  How wonderful that we had 41 link ups to Montessori Monday last week!  I love how the link ups enable so many people to exchange ideas and information.

After saying that, I will sheepishly admit that once again I have no lessons of my own to share this week.  Things have been in a bit of an uproar lately - I'm still adjusting to a new medication, we are in the middle of a major home improvement project, and due to some huge traffic snafus involving a bridge closure The Mister is now working from home a few days per week.  All of this has completely thrown off our rhythm.  I'm finding it much easier to continue with our Waldorf schooling simply because it requires so much less planning and work than our Montessori lessons.  Hopefully we'll be able to get back to normal this week as I know the boys miss their beloved lessons!

If you have some Montessori lessons or ideas to share, please link up below.  Please also make sure to either place the Montessori Monday button from the sidebar in your post or put a link back to this blog in your post.  And while you're at it, make sure to visit my co-host Deb over at Living Montessori Now! Thanks for reading and participating.  :)