Blog Archive

join the revolution, and other upcoming ecourses i'm taking

Beth and I have been AMAZED at the response to Hello Soul, Hello Business. Thank you so much for embracing the idea that there really is another way - one which can result in more beauty, more profit, more genuine joy. We're on the 12 week countdown to Hello Soul, Hello Business' first e-course and we could not be more excited.
jtr 500px
Photo by the amazing Fancy Farmgirl, Tiffany Kirchner-Dixon
We'd love for you to be a part of our growing community of other entrepreneurs - people just like you, just like me, just like those you admire. It's totally possible. We really do want to start a revolution. And we want you to be a part of it with our pioneering e-course called The Business Soul Sessions: Where Passion Meets Profit. 

Ps: For those of you who have already registered, we've made a button for your blogs and websites:



***************************************
Speaking of classes, I'm excited about these two upcoming e-courses that I'm taking! First is Mati + Lisa's painting class. I took their first course and loved loved everything about it - the pacing, the information, the inspiration, the instruction, the videos, the community. I'm so glad they've teamed up to offer a part two - moving beyond the basics. Come join the fun - starts in just a couple of weeks!
 

The second course I've signed up for is The Art + Business of Surface Pattern Design. A class like this has been on my wish list FOR YEARS. And now I'm all giddy and excited for it to start. For any of you who are like me and want to learn how to create patterns for fabric, stationery, and products, come join me in the fun!

xo,
kelly rae