Blog Archive

Sponsor Spotlights: Sacred Cake, Photo Meditations, Marked by the Muse, The Declaration of You Illustrated Workbook + Helena Chutjian

I like to think of my sponsorship program as a way of playing matchmaker. These weekly sponsor spotlight posts allow me to do just that - play matchmaker between you and some really amazing people who are providing unique and well crafted offerings. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor (includes your ad on the sidebar + ongoing spotlights), please send me an email at kellyraeroberts@gmail.com for further information!

Now accepting new sponsorship reservations for the holiday season (Oct/Nov/Dec).

****************

You want the jewelry you wear to be meaningful and expressive. Affordable, but not mass produced. You want your jewelry to be like you…timeless and memorable. One of a kind. How about something a bit different? Something with a history. Something with a story.

At Sacred Cake you will find affordable heirloom quality vintage assemblage jewelry combined with timeless appeal. Whether it is for your wedding, graduation, first date, a gift, or for your everyday victories; look to Sacred Cake for personal service that you can always rely on to exceed your expectations and make you feel as special and as singular as you are.

There is only one you. There is only one Sacred Cake. Every piece tells a story. What will your story be?

*Kelly Rae readers receive free shipping & a special gift. Visit my etsy shop and enter the code “ONEOFAKIND” to receive your free shipping and your gift. I’d love for you to visit my blog for more simple projects, stories and inspiration.

****************

Hello lovely Kelly Rae readers! I’m so excited to share my brand new e-course with you — Photo Meditations: Infusing Your Images with Soul!

Photography is truly one of the great loves of my life, and when I say it is like meditation for me, I mean that quite literally— taking photos calms me and connects me into the moment more than anything else. Photo Meditations is the sort of course I would like to take myself :) It'll be five delicious weeks of the inspirational and the practical, including: weekly photo theory lessons and assignments, photo slideshows to inspire you, in-depth posts detailing how I shoot, interviews and group connecting in the private Flickr group.

I'll be sharing everything I know about photography in this class, so if you're wanting to sink deeper into your photography and create images that carry more of your heart, please do join me in November!

Registration opens TODAY! Saturday October 15th at 11am EST / 8am PST— head over to this page to register. Class starts Monday October 31st.

Hope to see you in class!
Susannah xo

****************

thriving artist online class
When you embrace your true creative spirit and share your gifts with the world - you thrive - on and off the page (inside and out).

Hello! I'm Artist Stephey Baker; I believe we’re all artists. We’re all creating our masterpiece called life. I want to help you realize your full potential - your dreams come true! It’s painful to live eclipsed from dreams; it took me to the edge of myself. As I made my way back from this edge, through heartbreak and healing, I realized the cure, to listen + create from heart.

I invite you to join me and other like-hearted Artists, for 6-weeks, as we align our spirit + whole heart in, Creating a Thriving Artistic Life. We’ll cultivate awareness through journaling + self-healing techniques, paint on the inside with self-worth, inner truth + inspiration, explore symbols + meanings of nature, which brings colorful healing light to our inner world, creating a thriving outer world.

If you're an artist ready to explore your inner canvas - register today!  code THANKUKELLYRAE saves 20%

****************

The Declaration of You Illustrated Workbook

Let Jess Swift (full-time artist and surface designer), Michelle Ward (aka The When I Grow Up Coach) and Pierre François Frédéric (dashing Frenchman and Judge Judy enthusiast) help you uncover your own definitions/ideas/values/perspective around enthusiasm, money, success, uniquity (yes, that’s a made-up word – we do it often and encourage it!), intention, self-care, success, money, celebration, and trust with The Declaration of You workbook! Our 80+ page downloadble workbook also contains audio and video extras, and is designed by Jess herself. What could be better? (Leans in) A sample chapter to preview for yourself? (Talks amongst ourselves) You got it! Head on over and you'll get the full Enthusiasm chapter lickety split!

****************


My name is Helena Chutjian mom of 3 amazing kids, 3 sweet rescue critters and wife to my wonderful husband who I have known since I was 10. I am usually covered in wood chips and paint working on my latest carvings, scouring the beach for driftwood to carve, digging in the dirt surrounded by plants and flowers, and just about always, with my daughter Hope by my side.

After moving up and down the east coast as a Marine Corps family, we now call Beaufort home, a historic little town by the sea and an endless source of beauty and inspiration.

In my folk art shop you'll find hand carved Santas, snowmen and gnomes, birds and ever changing art.
To Kelly Rae's loyal readers, please take 20% off of your purchase at my shop by using the code kellyrae.

****************
Big thanks to my sponsors! It takes a lot of courage to create a business from dreams, and I'm honored to highlight their bravery + and their offerings. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor (includes your ad on the sidebar + ongoing spotlights), please send me an email at kellyraeroberts@gmail.com for further information!