Blog Archive

Craving Cavalli!

Been a little slack on the ole catwalks but sometimes I just don't enjoy writing posts about mediocre collections, if it doesn't wow me - I don't feel like blogging bout it (having said that, there are a few in my inbox I just haven't got round to yet cos I'm lame, lol)

Shiny shiny Magpie shiny, loving ss12 collections so far, lots a metallic's and sparkles.... love it!!

So today for lunch I spent my time salivating over Roberto Cavalli's SS12 collection..... hmmmm move over salad, this is far tastier!!!

Renowned for animal prints, I love how the boundaries have been extended this season by teaming leopard/tiger prints with Baroque inspired 'Coat of arms' placement prints, sheer stripes, floral's, sequins and contrasting black outlines.

Alot to feast your eyes on,  but well worth it! Amazing!!!



I want the above dress!!!



or this one!!