Blog Archive

audrey

“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”
-- Audrey Hepburn


This is my Audrey Hepburn dress. Whenever I wear it I feel so much like Audrey...and yeah, I know this is sort of the cliche little-black-dress-and-Audrey-Hepburn-post, but it's all good, right? Right. As so many say, Audrey Hepburn is a huge inspiration to me not just in style, but in personality, demeanor, philosophy, and as a person.


These photos were actually taken yesterday by Lily, as she's with my mom, Wendy, and Sarah at some of Sarah's tests and doctor appointments for the next day and a half, and I am now camera-less. Sarah's appointments aren't really huge or anything, but I would very much appreciate thoughts and prayers for her. One of her appointments is an EEG for her epilepsy to test her seizure activity, so I really hope those results are better than they were last time.

I hope you all are having a great day! ♥

xo
Maria Elyse

dress: target
scarf: gifted
shoes: vintage