Blog Archive

Valentine's Day Jewelry Contest



Wedding Jeannie announces Adorn Brides CONTEST!
 Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday. Wedding Jeannie gets happy about the thought of pretty little cards, with cherubs and hearts. Oh and heart shaped boxes of candy...I wish I could have them all year long. As a little girl, I looked forward to shopping for the perfect valentine cards to give to all of my friends, and of course my secret crush. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE VALENTINE MEMORY? If you tell me, you could be wearing DIAMOND JEWELRY on your wedding day!

If you're a faithful reader of my blog, you'll remember that I posted about an amazing jewelry rental company called Adorn Brides. They rent diamond jewelry for your wedding day. Adorn asked me if I'd like to help them in spreading the word about an exciting CONTEST in honor of Valentine's Day. Diamonds? Valentine's Day? Of course I had to oblige.

Adorn is giving the lucky WINNER  a GIFT CARD in the amount of $225.00, towards the rental of ANY JEWELRY found on http://www.adorn.com/! The photos above are only a small sample of what can be found on their amazing website.

How can you be the winner? Here's the skinny:
  • Leave a COMMENT on this blog post about your favorite Valentine's Day memory, along with your email address, by February 10, 2011.
  • Winner will be chosen in a random drawing..
  • Wedding Jeannie will contact the winner on that beloved day, FEBRUARY 14, 2011
Disclaimer:  Winner of the contest will receive a gift card in the amount of $225 towards the rental of any jewelry found on Adorn.com.  Jewelry is subject to availability, we cannot guarantee that all pieces will be available on the date of your choose.  Winner will be responsible for shipping costs and any sales tax.  In addition, winner will be required to pass Adorn's background/credit check and place a security deposit (fully refundable if returned within Adorn's guidelines).  For complete rental details, please read Adorn's Terms and Conditions at  http://www.adorn.com/legal.aspx.

Want to be the lucky DIAMOND WEARING winner. Let the commenting begin. We wish you luck.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!