How many hours are in the day?

Thank you all for leaving such rawsome comments on my blog. They all are inspirational and make me strive harder.

A few folks wanted to know how I had time to make raw foods, eat raw, workout, raise kids and have a life.

photo by tonivc

Well, I have no clue. Just kidding.

Finding the time is the key. It's always there you just have to be creative and make the commitment.

I'm lucky in the fact that I am predominantly a stay-at-home mom. I do have an outside job but the majority of it is done at home and I'm only in the office twice a week usually in the evening and on weekends. The company I work for has a nice gym so I make sure after I work I go and exercise. No matter how late.
And for better or worse, I do have a husband who is more physically hands on with the children than I can be at times. He's the play basketball guy and I'm the play a board game gal.

My workout schedules work around the family's schedule. I work out at 6 a.m. at the gym and as long as I'm back before 7:10 a.m. kids can get to school on time. Bam!
My workout for the day is done. It ain't easy to get up at 5:30 in the morning, but once I hit that treadmill, I'm so thankful that I took the time for myself.

If I workout later on, it's when everyone is watching tv and instead of sitting, I rebound.
I take the opportunity as it arises.

Last night my eldest daughter and I talked while we walked around the park and one of my youngest daughter's rode her bike.

Eating the raw diet has help tremendously with my energy. I don't feel the same energy surging through me as when I was juice feasting but it's definitely more than I had when I ate cooked foods.
photo by fouramjava
I think my one weakness is the internet. Each day, I secretly promise myself I will not spend the day surfing the net. But I know my weakness for information and I'm a junkie who can never get enough.

So in between washing dishes, vacumming, chasing the kids, picking up the kids messes, doing laundry, et caetera, et caetera, I constantly check my email, read blogs, newsletters, my favorite websites, check on the latest discussion in forums, search for new recipes, look up the hottest ingredients, gadgets and it's simply madness.

And my butt is sitting down on a chair and not moving.