Blog Archive

Thank You!

Hello everyone! My name is Terilynn and welcome to my personal blog Inspiration:Life. I also write The Daily Raw Cafe, (Blogs of Note, October 2007) a living foods uncooking blog.

I want to thank the lovely folks at Blogger for choosing Inspiration:Life for a "blog of note". It is quite an honor that they have chosen not one but two of my blogs to feature in less than a year's time. That is totally rawsome!

I want to show my love and devotion to the readers who check in on me from time to time to read about my adventures in juice feasting and the raw lifestyle. I appreciate you.

To all the new visitors, I hope you enjoy my life as much as I do. Well, I don't always enjoy my life, but I'll let you know about those times.

Here's a quick guide to help you get up to speed.





Photo Gallery (Before and After photos)
Photo shoot after the juice feast

Have fun and find inspiration in everything you do.
Peace and love,
Terilynn