Blog Archive

I've been tagged!

Keely has tagged me. I guess I shall tell you 5 things about myself that you might not know. Although, I just shared a link that hides nothing.

1 When I was younger (and maybe still) I wanted to be an actress.
2 I didn't get my driver's license until I was 25 years old.
3 I don't care for tomatoes but I enjoy recipes with tomatoes in them.
4 I can bounce a quarter on my stomach.
5 I am a (step)grandmother to six children.


The Rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Share 5 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

I am tagging; Philip, Sheba, Santi, David and Katrina! If you were already tagged, you can ignore this tag. Otherwise... YOU'RE IT!!!