Blog Archive

Welcome To Massachusetts Bass Fishing Spot


Welcome to The Mass Bass Fishing Spots Blog.  The sole purpose of this blog is to spread the knowledge of great fishing spots in Massachusetts for anglers that are looking to mix things up a little bit and try out new areas.  To be honest, the only reason I'm setting this up is because I am yet to find a site like it.  Now I might regret giving up some of my favorite spots for fear of over crowding but in return I expect to hear of some great spots from you guys to broaden my horizons as well.  On this blog you can expect to find reviews of all the spots of fished with information about what I caught, how I caught it, where I caught them, boat access, shore access and any rules or regulations you should know about.

If you have any suggestions for spots that you would like to share feel free to email me anytime.