Photographer: Marianne Taylor

I usually don't really do wedding posts but I thought these pics were too pretty not to share:
These photos are from a photographer named Marianne Taylor, she took pictures for a french fashion blogger named Eleonore who is from Paris and celebrated her wedding in her grandparents forrest.


"We’ve been working in the forest for 9 month to make it nice, we bought tents and built a candyfloss shed and the dancefloor (with a star in the middle), I went every weeks to emmaĆ¼s (french charity store) to buy 65 chairs for the dinner and nice vintage dishes, people lent us the tables and my grand mother gave me white sheets and flowers to decorate it. The dress code for the guests was : dots and stripes and many of them followed it. Our guests slept in tents with us after dancing around a camp fire and it’s been a wonderful day and night. I imagined everything with the caterer, the designer for my dress and the taylor for my husband’s suit. We did all the decoration by ourselves and took inspiration on once wed and other decoration blogs. Here is also our wedding website and here our invitations made by one of our witnesses."






Credits: