Blog Archive

Wacky Wednesday #21

Kittie is the hostess of the challenge today and it is to use a circle or circles on your project. It can  be anything from a simple circle tag to multiple circle frames.  You can make your card as simple or as intricate as you wish.   I don’t have a challenge card today for a couple reasons.  My plan was to get up early and stamp.  I overslept!  I must have slept like a log because I remember my husband shaking me awake in the night and saying that I was snoring loud enough to wake the neighbors.  Huh???????????  I was not even in a deep sleep – so I thought………….  On top of that, I have to make a dish to pass for parents night at Boy Scout camp tonight and work today.  So, that means that my challenge card is not happening.  I do have a photo of my framed challenge project from a few weeks ago though.  This is the first time I have had my work custom framed.  I have tried numerous times to capture the framed work in a photo, and this is as good as it gets.  Anyway, it is truly a Wacky Wednesday for me.  I hope yours goes better and that you can play along in the circle challenge.

P6300009_thumb[21]

Here’s the project I did a few weeks ago.  The details can be found HERE.

P7190001

And, it framed.  The finished size is about

14” x 16”  The mat is black linen and the glass is non glare which gave me all kinds of photography issues.  The custom framing was done at Hobby Lobby by a very talented Jackie, who also happens to be a fabulous stamper! 

Back to the challenge today.  The winner will receive a Certificate good for 40% off your entire order at Rubbernecker!  In order to qualify to win, you must post a link to your card/project here on this post by Monday, July 27.   The winner will be announced on Tuesday, July 28.     Don't forget to post a direct link to your card!

You'll find lots of inspiration to fuel your creativity on our Design Team Blogs!

Please remember to post a link to your card or project on the Rubbernecker Blog.