Merry Christmas

I hope you had a wonderful holiday filled with family, friends and

the joys of the season.  Sorry for the lack of posts and sharing here.

I returned to work after being a stay at home Mom for 10 years this fall.

I forgot how much I missed retail and still look forward to going to work

each day.  The days have been long and quite a blur since Thanksgiving,

but slower days will be coming in January.  I really miss my creative

outlet and sharing here and on Splitcoast & PCP.  Please be patient, I am

itching to get back into sharing regularly and also visiting your wonderful

blogs and uploads.  I know I have missed a lot.

There was a little time this afternoon to finish up a project

that was started last week.  The size is 11" x 6" including the hanger

and the tassle.  The upside down gothic arch is made using thin chipboard

covered with parchment paper stamped with the music background and then

spritzed with distress inks for the aged look.  The edges have sequin stickles

and the top is vintage lace that was sponged with tea dye distress ink.  All images

are available from Innovative Stamp Creations.  Music/Summer Elements, Bird & Branch/

Tranquil and words are from Be Thankful sheet.  The branch was stamped in versamark

on cocoa CS and embossed in distress walnut stain powder.  I overstamped with the branch

and embossed a second time using Tea Dye powder.  The bird was inked with Adirondack

pigment ink/cranberry and then the flowers were stamped in pigment pitch black direct to

the cranberry inked rubber.  The inked bird was then stamped on sand CS and embossed 3

times with clear powder.  I added feathers for the tail and finished the ornament off with a

vintage brad and tassle.   It's back to work for another long day tomorrow, have a wonderful

day after!

ISC Be Thankful_SaK 001 ISC Be Thankful_SaK 002